We at LIMS are the strong believers and practitioners of the presence of healthy minds in healthy bodies. Boys and Girls are provided ample opportunities, to develop physically through a wide range of Games and Sports, which include:
- Base ball/Rounder.
- Volley ball.
- Net ball.
- Table Tennis.
- Folk games like Pitthoo Garam, Gulli Danda, Chindroo and Meer Gattee.Folk games like Pitthoo Garam, Gulli Danda, Chindroo and Meer Gattee.
Basic rules of these sports are taught by the active and capable PTIs, with ample practical opportunities to put these into practice. Formally each student has to spend at least two to three hours per week for Sports. Inter House matches and competitions are organized in the House Sessions on Wednesdays. Regular and frequent competitions are arranged to develop sportsman spirit, determination to win and accepting decisions with grace.
For wholesome development of the personalities, along with curricular activities all students regularly participate in a wide range of co curricular and extra curricular activities. For the smooth functioning and collaborative supervision by teachers and students, Students' Council works actively. Leaders of students community, including Class Captains, House Captains, Deputy Captains, and Chief Captain, Girls and Boys, are selected on the basis of their good academic record and behaviour. The activities round the year include:
- Eid Miladun Nabi Celebration(organizing & conducting Mehfil-e-Melad)
- English and Urdu Debates
- Elections and Installation Ceremony
- Creative Writing Competition in Urdu and English
- Hand Writing Competition in Urdu and English
- Drawing Contest & Eid Cards making competition
- Classrooms decoration competition
- Skits Competition in English and Urdu
- National songs competition
- General knowledge Quiz
- Art Exhibition
- Celebrating National and International days
- Educational Visits and Field trips