For the sound development of students, a wide range of co-curricular activities are organized regularly to polish up latent and evident abilities of students, including debates, creative writing, national songs, qirat, sports competitions etc. Religious, informative, and educational lectures and seminars by subject experts are organized frequently to update and broaden the horizons of knowledge of students.
- Eid Miladun Nabi Celebration(organizing & conducting Mehfil-e-Melad)
- English and Urdu Debates
- Elections and Installation Ceremony
- Creative Writing Competition in Urdu and English
- Hand Writing Competition in Urdu and English
- Drawing Contest & Eid Cards making competition
- Classrooms decoration competition
- Skits Competition in English and Urdu
- National songs competition
- General knowledge Quiz
- Art Exhibition
- Celebrating National and International days
- Educational Visits and Field trips
Most of the National and International days are celebrated with full zeal and fervor. Educational cum recreational visits are arranged regularly to notable places of historical significance.