- Surprise, informed, short and long Tests and Examinations are held regularly.
- Absence of the student from two or more than two consecutive notified tests or from any Examination can lead to serious action taken against the student. The institution shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever caused on this account.
- Parents/ guardians are requested to keep a regular contact with the administration at least once a month to ensure better academic progress and personality development of their daughters.
- The Director/Principal shall have the power to withdraw the names of students from BISE Examination for reasons of low attendance in theory and / or practical, or poor performance in tests/examination or indiscipline.
- No student shall be exempted from Monthly/ Sessional/ Mid-year/ Send-up Examination. Absence from these shall be treated as failed and shall be liable for fine or struck off the Roll.
- Principal shall have the authority to take any disciplinary action against the student who is found using unfair means during an examination or test.