Induction Criteria at College Level:
- Students are inducted in the month of July/August.
- Application forms complete in all respects, along with all the required documents need to be submitted immediately after the announcement of BISE result of SSC / O’ Levels and F.A. / F.Sc. Part I.
- Dates for Test / interview are intimated by the office at the time of submission of Application Form.
- Admission is granted on Merit. The decision of the College Admission Committee/ Principal/ Director shall be final and incontestable / non-challengeable at any forum.
Admission in Special Cases:
As per Vision and Mission of LIMS committing to serve the students from all strata of society with respect and care as unique individuals, admission criteria for certain students can be relaxed in the following cases, if the members of the management Committee, the Principal and the Director agree to it:
- Students hailing from disadvantaged areas of the province/country.
- Students having passed through severe emotional crises like losing a close family member or experiencing very unusual circumstances.
- Coming from a country where one or more languages expected to be known by the student could not be learnt.
- Students who have passed through serious health problems.
Dues and Charges at College Level:
- All dues (including monthly fee for 12 months) need to be cleared immediately after the finalization of the admission.
- No student can sit in the class if the admission process has not been completed.
- All fees except for Security are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No student will be furnished with a School leaving Certificate until all dues have been paid in full.